Seriously Educated Content
Having used Teagan's services for another project previously, we were really excited when she contacted us for her own website redesign!
Teagan approached us with a brand and a vision of what she wanted her redesign to look like and we set to work to bring it to life for her. We made it a priority to communicate with her regarding all of the design and functionality decisions, making sure that her voice and personality were present in the final design. Our goal was to create a beautiful, responsive, and mobile-friendly website, that exceeded all of Teagan's expectations.
What the Client has to say
Carolyn of Carolyn Rose Designs hired me to write web content for one of her clients. This is where I first witnessed her group’s commitment to service and quality. The website they created was gorgeous and impeccably constructed. So, naturally, Carolyn Rose Designs was my first choice when I wanted to redesign my own website.
There’s so much I love about Carolyn and her team. But, since I run the risk of writing an essay, here’s a snapshot:
1. Artistry. I had a vision and brand, but Carolyn’s team brought it to life. They recommended layouts and design elements that made my website so much richer than I envisioned.
2. Communication. Carolyn provided me with mock-ups throughout the design process. When I had questions or wanted clarification, she responded very quickly. And she made sure to keep me informed of her team’s progress even when I didn’t ask. I always felt like I was a priority.
3. Charm. This is just a lovely group to work with. And when you’re working with someone very closely on something that reflects your image, you want someone who “gets” you.
4. Cost-effectiveness. I’ve worked with web designers who exploit their client’s lack of understanding for personal gain. Not Carolyn Rose Designs. They are more than fair and always genuine.
5. Capability. Like I said, I had a vision for my site, and my vision wasn’t always easy to accomplish, especially when trying to make it mobile-friendly. Carolyn’s team created fixes and were master troubleshooters.
I’ll be using Carolyn Rose Designs again when I need to update my website. She’s also the first person I’ll turn to if a client needs a designer. I couldn’t give a better recommendation than that!
-Teagan Carlson, Owner
How Can We Help?
We want to meet you and discuss how we can best help your company. This consultation is free and a chance to see if we are the right fit for you. We can meet in person, over the phone, or a video call.